1) Are there any requirements needed to publish my service/skill?
Publishing your skills/services on DOOR would require you at fill out a brief form that will capture information about you, the type of service you want to publish and also a description of the service you are capable of doing.The following information will guide you as how you go about publishing your skill/service online.
- Title – This states that type of service that you have to offer, to the public.
- Tel (main) – This is where you state your telephone number in which you would like persons to get in contact to you on.
- Extension (optional) – If a business person and you do have an office phone, it is optional for you to provide your extension, in this case persons can get in contact to you with ease.
- Location – The location of where you’re located is very important. What this actually does is that when users search for a specific service they would want, your listing can be ranked as one the service providers that can get the job done.
- Email – Providing your email is another option for users/clients to get in contact with you retaining to the service they may want.
- Image (post image) – This requires you to have an image of the work that you do. With this persons would be more persuade what you can actually get the job done or the task you have worked on before.
- Ad description – This is where you state in details the type of service that you have to offer but more detailed. It would be advisable to state within the description the projects you have worked on, your experience, your level of competence and customers review.
2) What are the payment methods available?
At the moment, we only accept Credit/Debit cards and PayPal payments.
3) Can I pay using Paypal without a Paypal account?
Yes! It is commonly misunderstood that a PayPal account is needed in order to make payments through PayPal. The truth is you DO NOT need one, although we strongly recommend you sign up to enjoy the added ease of use.Without a PayPal account, all you need is any Debit/Credit card stated below that is supported by PayPal
4) What if the product I receive is damaged?
If such case occurs, we are sincerely sorry for that transaction but DOOR is not responsible for any damage or broken or any other effects that the product may have. What we are responsible for is to make sure you receive the product securely, on a timely manner and providing you options for you to know about the product before you actually go ahead and make payments/meet the seller and receive the product.Please view our Terms and Condition for further details about what we are responsible for and what we are not responsible for.
5) Is there any fee to sell online?
No, it’s absolutely free.
6) Do I need an account to sell online?
Yes, you would need an account to list your stuff online and management them.
7) How would users find my service listing?
Users are given the option to search geographically for the specific service that they need. Our search engine makes it easier by allowing users to search by Location and Business Type, with this persons can find your service listing.
8) What does “Request a product” mean? What if this site does not have what I want?
“Request a product” means seeking the product that you want but it’s not on the site at the moment. If the site doesn’t have what you’re looking for, that’s when you “Request a product” then we will try our very best and source that product for you and when we have done so, you will be connected to the supplier.
9) How long would my service listing last on DOOR?
To determine the duration of your listing, it is defined by Major and Minor Services. What is Major and Minor service? Major Service and Minor service stated how long an ad will be on the site for and the fixed price that’s attracted to them.
- Major – Three (3) months
- Minor – One (1) month
10) Is it a sure thing that my service listing will reach out to persons or be recognized?
People seek type of service on a daily basic, so having your service being advertised to the public on different platforms gives you a high chance of reaching out to persons and even companies.You will never know when your service is needed, so it’s wise to always have your service listed here and don’t miss out on a opportunity.