What information do we collect?
We collect information about you when you register with us on our site or the filling out of forms to capture specific information about your profile when it’s created.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to provide an profile image (which is optional to you), your name, e-mail address, password, telephone contact, location and credit transaction.
Some services that you have chosen may require you to fill out a brief form so that the information can be trapped easily and to state that this is actually you the users.
What do we use your information for?
The information we collect from you may be used in the following ways stated below:
- To personalize your experience with us. With such information we are better able to respond to your individual needs and action any issue that you may have with your account while using our site.
- To make DOOR a better website for you to do transaction comfortably. As part of improving our website our team strive to improve our services based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service. The information you provide with us helps to better understand/handle customer service requests and support needs.
- To assess transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, passed on to another company for any reason whatsoever without your permission, other than for the express purpose of doing transaction for the purchased product or service requested by the customer.
- To send periodic emails. The emails address you provide for your account or based on the services you have chosen, may be used to send you information, updates pertaining to the service you have chosen, updates about the company whenever we have a new type of service that we believe you may like and would like you to try it out and also occasional news about he company. Please note that at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving emails or future emails, at the bottom of each email there’s detailed instructions of how you go about in doing so.
- To do surveys or other site related feature.
How do we proctect your information?
Confidentially of information is very important to us, we believe that if you information is properly kept safe with us, then you will comfortably continue do business throughout our site. To make sure your information is secured, we implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you access your personal information.
Do we share any information to outside parties?
DOOR do not share, sell, trade, discuss or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personal information. This does not include our trusted third party who asist us in operating our website, conducting business when doing transaction, or servicing you, as long as those parties agree to keep your personal information condifential. Please note that we may also release your information when we believe is appropriate to comply with the law, fail to comply with the DOOR site policies, or protect ours or other rights, property, or safety. Outside of that your identifiable information will not be passed on to other parties for any use that there may be.
Third party links
From time to time, at our dscretion, we may welcome third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have their own privacy policies. We therefore have no control for the content and activities of these linked sites. However, we will protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
DOOR Terms and Conditions
Pertaining to the rules governing the use of our website, the policies in going about using our service, and the areas that we are responsible for, please visit our Terms and Condition section.
This policy was last adjusted on 11/18/2016.
Address: Red Hills Road, Kingston 19
Mobile: (876) 374-6012